This is Twitter post captured my attention at the beginning of 2022 and it gave me some “food” for action.
In this course, out of the 8 skills we see in this info graphic from Sarah Ouis, we are going to work on 3:
- Tech awareness,
- Content creation and
- Information Design
In this 3 hours ⏱️ course, we outline the basic fundamentals of Search Engine Experience Optimization (SEO) for lawyers, with specific tips and examples that can be easily applied to your website so that you start showing up in search engine results (Google, Bing, Duckduckgogo).
A “promising” keyword is one that can help you get new clients but also helps the reader to solve his/her legal issue.
If you have a website, Schema.org markup can improve how you reach your target audience. It can improve how search engines (like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.) show your website, resources, and services to your potential audience.
You’ll get an understanding of what SEO is, learn tactical strategies for researching promising keywords as a law firm that has a website and wants to create more content.
After this training, the participants will be able to:
- Understand what is SEO main ranking factors
- Use Google Adwords Keyword Planner to Discover Keywords and how to identify an opportunity
- Use other free tools to explore content opportunities and analyse the competitors.
- Specific tips and examples that can be easily applied to your website so that you start showing up in search engine results.
- Use Schema.org markup to improve how your target audience finds you online.
About the trainer: Manuel Pueyo
Web Developer with a legal background.
Content strategist Founder of the agency BigKids
Manuel has extensive experience in web design, business design
and communication campaigns for the public sector, large global corporations,as well as startups.
Date: 1st of April 2022
Place: online in our Jitsi Channel (Teleconference)
Price: 300 euros (TVA not included).